From: Cathy <shepherdsdaught...@yahoo.com>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, July 26, 2010 8:15:32 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Hi Everyone

Jackson and I joined the group today and so glad to be here with other
Chihuahua
lovers. Jackson is 12 weeks old now and I think he may weigh close to 1 pound.
When he was checked out by the vet at 7 weeks he weighed 9 ounces. He is just a
bundle of joy we love him so much and so does his sister Zoe, a min pin mix. If
you have a chance to check out his pictures she is in a few.
I am sure I will be coming here for advice, thanks for having us.

Jack and his Mom Cathy