No there is not Anne. I use to think that too until I started doing research
about the gene and genetics. It opened my eyes a lot and there is so much
misinformation out there about the Merle, the majority of it wrong
 
Sheila

  _____  



Marsha, 

I always think u and I share a lot of the same opinions. I'm just hoping
that you havent had alot of information about merle chi's. 
I highly suggest that people make up their own opinions, but there is a very
good reason why, they should be banned. 


--- On Tue, 7/27/10, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:



From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] My Merle girl
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 4:14 AM


  

LOL. That is one of the wonderful things about chis. ANY color is
acceptable!! and they come in every color emaginable!! :-) Well, I guess I
should say, currently in the US any color is acceptable. Unfortunately, at
least IMO, there is a push to ban the showing/registering of the merle
color in chis. The Canadian Kennel Club has recently done so. Thankfully,
again imo, the vote to ban lost out in the AKC last time around, but there
are advocates pushing and will try again when standards come up for vote
again. If it passes, it will be the ONLY color not accepted in the chi :-(
Marsha

> She is beautiful!! I have never seen a Chi marked this way. In fact I
> did not know there were other colors other than fawn and black and tan.
> Ya'll have really taught me a lot!!
>
>
>
>
> Zippy
> -------Original Message-------
>
> From: Joyce mccarthy
> Date: 7/26/2010 10:53:31 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [Chihuahuas] My Merle girl [1 Attachment]
>
>
> [Attachment(s) from Joyce mccarthy included below]
>
> This is a picture of my merle girl Christmas she finally sat still so I
> could get a decent picture or 2 of her..
>
> --
> Joyce
>
>
>
>
>

This email contains correspondence from an attorney and may contain
privileged information. If you are not the intended receipient, please
delete.

Do not tell god how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is.

http://taylorstots.tripod.com/







Reply via email to