Except you don't cook it -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of [email protected] Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 12:31 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] I was wondering about Raw feeding.
Raw feeding or barf diet is basically homemade dog food using human grade/quality food. No, it don't like cook up into kibble or anything, lol.....just basically human food that has the ingrediants neccessary for dogs and none of the additives us humans like to add, lol. Like cooking a dog meal :-) Marsha > I was wondering if someone could tell me what raw feeding is? I have > never heard of it until I joined this group. If it's better for the > dogs...then I am all for it. I have a 9 week old chi. I have finally > got her off of wet food. My vet recommended Purina one puppy chow for dry. > That's what I have been feeding her. I have started to do research on > dog food. None of it sounds to healthy. So, I thought I'd ask about > raw feeding. Thank you so much for any information. > Crystal This email contains correspondence from an attorney and may contain privileged information. If you are not the intended receipient, please delete. Do not tell god how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is. http://taylorstots.tripod.com/ ------------------------------------ " Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links ------------------------------------ " Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: [email protected] [email protected] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [email protected] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

