hi Joyce,
 as owner of "many chi's" you can teach me everything as I'm on my very first 
one!!! ... wow are they ever hard headed!! lol...but as for raw feeding i have 
been feeding raw to my danes for over a year now ... did all the research... 
its NOT HARD AT ALL !! AND  after you get going is way less money than a 
mid-range  kibble.. not to mention those $50. for 35lbs kibbles... the truth 
about kibbles is most, especially low end, are made from CORN AND grains. DOGS 
ARE CARNIVORES.... WE HAVE BEEN DUPED ALL THERE YEARS WITH GREAT  
ADVERTISING!!..... after seeing how very simple and basic raw feeding really is 
ill never go back ..what a difference in my dogs omg!.my oldest is "silly 
goose" a harl great dane... who was just turning 5 when i switched  to raw. ... 
her teeth went from yellow caked on years of kibble  (which being made from 
corn is all sugar) to a 6month new puppy looking bright white... which it 
remains today ... this took a few months to occur
 but it DID occur. her yeasty ears cleared up over night with no other help, 
her excessive shedding gone, her spayed looking fat lumpy body 
G O N E . she remains energetic, slimmer, shinny, bright white teeth..... mind 
you the out side of a dog (and person) is only a tiny reflection of whats 
really going on , on the inside.... anyone interested in what a weekly feeding 
looks like ill gladly share... its with out a doubt easy and the very best we 
can do for dogs ... my youngest raw feeder is my 8 week old chihuahua... now 10 
weeks old. and strong and "regular and firm" as can be. which is great  given 
she was pooing water when i got her... 
darcy 

--- On Thu, 7/29/10, Joyce mccarthy <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Joyce mccarthy <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] I was wondering about Raw feeding.
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 8:36 AM


  



It's quite complicated actually as there are certain things you have to add to 
the RAW diet to keep them balanced..My suggestion if you want to feed a food 
like that would be go with an all natural or holistic dry food..I have used 
taste of the wild and several of the Wellness brands it's pricey but in the 
long run..So is feeding the RAW diet...Now I do cook for mine more so in winter 
months or if one isn't putting the weight the on..I like to keep the satin 
(fat) balls on hand for those as well..I agree do lot's of research on the 
B.A.R.F diet as it is called...


On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 10:04 AM, lovinrats <lovinr...@yahoo. com> wrote:


  



I was wondering if someone could tell me what raw feeding is? I have never 
heard of it until I joined this group. If it's better for the dogs...then I am 
all for it. I have a 9 week old chi. I have finally got her off of wet food. My 
vet recommended Purina one puppy chow for dry. That's what I have been feeding 
her. I have started to do research on dog food. None of it sounds to healthy. 
So, I thought I'd ask about raw feeding.
Thank you so much for any information.
Crystal 





-- 
Joyce










      

Reply via email to