Deanna.. I have been reading your posts and thoroughly agree with you.  My
puppy, Fajita, that I will be getting is the victim of breeding run wild and
that is why she is a mixed breed.  I don't know what other breed she is. 
She looks more Chi than any other breed.  My neighbor is the culprit that
keeps having Chis coming in heat and not doing anything to protect them from
getting pregnant.  The only good thing about this last pregnancy is that
they are Radar's puppies and my daughter, who was  Radar's mom, and I will
get one of them.  But mark my words...the bitch will end up pregnant again. 
As soon as my Fajita gets old enough I will have her spayed. 
 
 
 
 
Zippy
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Deanna Corey
Date: 8/13/2010 12:25:44 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] new Puppys
 
  
I just never think of that...someone posting just to start something??? I
guess you are right though...i would just get suckered in each and every
time!!! It just makes me crazy to think of irresponsible breeding...not but
2 weeks ago on one of my volunteer days I happen to be at the shelter and
opened a door I wish I never would have...a pile of euthinized toys...looked
like almost all Chi's...but I didn't/couldn't look very long...I lost it!!!
I wish in a way that everyone HAD to look at it...to really see what
stupidity can do...I really think most would think twice before breeding for
nothing but kicks!! I use to be a poodle breeder...I LOVED learning about
color, types etc, knowing, researching and improving a line but I can
honestly say I will NEVER do that again...I REGRET bringing more poddles in
the world....There are just WAY too many unwanted poodles in the world too..
I think we NEED breeders...but really, really conscientous ones!!! Who
REALLY know enough to produce a better dog and will take full responsibility
for them...for LIFE! Don't even get me started on this assinign "designer
breed" fad...uggghhh!!! Ok...stepping off my soapbox now and walking over to
hug and cuddle my two Chi's and thank GOD they are with me and not in that
pile!!!!!!
 
Hugs In Him,
Deanna

And the Corey Crew:

Wife to my best friend: Mark-ie Pooh...married 29 years 6/27/10
Mom to 4 Children: Andrea 26, Jimmy 22, Baxter 19 and Molly 11
Grandma to 4: Lori, Evelyn Rose, Jack and Cameron

Mom to Fur babies:
Nugget (MiniPoodle)www.dogster.com/dogs/1085245,
Shuai-Li (Shih Tzu)www.dogster.com/dogs/1129251,
Bella-Rose (Pomeranian)http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1136706
Mouse (Chihuahua)www.dogster.com/dogs/1005934,
Myrtle May (Chihuahua)
and Caleb (Rott/chow mix)www.dogster.com/dogs/988612

Mom to feathered kids: Stella (Blue and Gold Macaw) and Stanley (Double
Yellow Headed Amazon)

and the curtain climber: Miles www.catster.com/cats/895000 






From: dasha <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, August 13, 2010 9:47:08 AM
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] new Puppys

  
LOL  Thanks for being more vocal. I don't breed but it really bothers me
when people breed their dogs wily nilly and sometimes I can be very
skeptical. It comes from being on email list for years and people pop on and
ask questions like this poster did and I really do wonder if the post was
for real or just a troublemaker. I realize misspellings such and the word
cot can be from language barrier etc.. but I also know people actually do
crap like that on purpose. So I tend to keep my answers short and terse
until I see that they are for real 




From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Deanna Corey
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 10:41 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] new Puppys


I am praying it was just a bad cold LOL!!!
 
Hugs In Him,
Deanna

And the Corey Crew:

Wife to my best friend: Mark-ie Pooh...married 29 years 6/27/10
Mom to 4 Children: Andrea 26, Jimmy 22, Baxter 19 and Molly 11
Grandma to 4: Lori, Evelyn Rose, Jack and Cameron

Mom to Fur babies:
Nugget (MiniPoodle)www.dogster.com/dogs/1085245,
Shuai-Li (Shih Tzu)www.dogster.com/dogs/1129251,
Bella-Rose (Pomeranian)http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1136706
Mouse (Chihuahua)www.dogster.com/dogs/1005934,
Myrtle May (Chihuahua)
and Caleb (Rott/chow mix)www.dogster.com/dogs/988612

Mom to feathered kids: Stella (Blue and Gold Macaw) and Stanley (Double
Yellow Headed Amazon)

and the curtain climber: Miles www.catster.com/cats/895000 






From: dasha <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, August 12, 2010 4:41:20 PM
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] new Puppys

  
Just because she got caught does not mean she is pregnant. What did she get
caught with?




From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Cindy Dawson
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 6:11 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Chihuahuas] new Puppys


My Chihuahuas got cot yesterday. I was wondering how long are they pregnant.
and if I need to give her any thing specal now that she exspecting. I did
start her on puppy food today.  I was told a male can breed at 6 month is
that right. 



 

<<SENDER_EMAILziplock@nexband@@com.png>>

<<!CA211~12.GIF>>

<<333.jpg>>

Reply via email to