i also have a long hair chi names Theodore Roosevelt (Teddy)
And a lab called Butter Brown BIscuit (Biscuit) 
and i had to put down my first baby his name was Maximillion (Maxiboy0
I would have a million dogs if I could love them all oh and dont forget 
Skitters Kitters my maine coon cat
have a great day


Karen Haynes

--- On Tue, 9/28/10, Tammy <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Tammy <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] House training
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 9:24 AM


  





Thanks!  I will get some of the puppy pads today.  I love that name, Buster 
Butter Beans!
 
Tammy
 
 




From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf 
Of Karen Haynes
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 8:48 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [ Chihuahuas ] House training
 








yes they are trainable, try putting a puppy pad by the door then he will use 
that and the next step is outside it might take a little time i got a rescue 
and he was 3 not trained i trained him Buster Butter Beans in about 2 weeks. so 
it can be done just have the time and paitence.  
have a great day

Karen Haynes


--- On Tue, 9/28/10, Tammy <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Tammy <[email protected]>
Subject: [ Chihuahuas ] House training
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 8:44 AM

  


Is it possible to house train Chihuahuas ? We are having difficulty house
training our new chi. We take him out a lot, but he still has accidents in
the house. He is 1year old, but we have only had him for about 2 months. 

Some people we have spoken to have told us that they can't be house broken,
and will always have accidents in the house. I find that hard to believe,
but we are new to the breed, though not to dogs. He is neutered. 

Thanks for any information or advice.












      

Reply via email to