I really like the long hair chihuahuas. Sweetie is a chihuahua and Laso apso 
mix.. I think she got move of the chihuahua! But go the floppy ear and some 
fluffyness from the laso apso(i don't think I spelt that right)



-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Oct 4, 2010 12:59 PM, Marlene Bos <[email protected]> wrote: 


 



  


    
      
      
      

Long coated Chis often don't get their full coats until 18 months or so. 
My little boy didn't; now, at 2, he has the most beautiful fawn coat.
 
Marlene
 Don't buy! Rescue! 
www.chihuahuarescueandreferrals.com 

 
 
 
Re: advice on aggression 
On Oct 3, 2010 10:56 PM, Nancy Lucky <nancy.lucky@ sbcglobal. 
net> wrote: 

she is beautiful I think my new baby is going to have the same colors. She has 
white around her face and she is fawn - I was hoping that since her daddy is 
long hair that she might be too - but shes not unless they change later which I 
know they don't.
Sweet dreams
Nancy




    
     

    
    






  
  
  







Reply via email to