Thank you.  His "feathers", which I call his pantaloons, have grown  long 
but his front legs could use a heavier coat. The plume of his tail has  grown 
fuller since the photo was taken, he has a pretty tail.   He  will be 2 yrs 
old in November and I can't believe it, time goes by so  quickly.
 
Gloria
 
 
In a message dated 10/4/2010 7:53:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time,  
[email protected] writes:



Hi Gloria

This Pic of your Chi is very nice. I  love the coloring & how she or he is  
marked. 

Shanna


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 









 (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb053_ZNxdm115XXUS) 














---  On Mon, 10/4/10, [email protected] <[email protected]>  wrote:


From:  [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas]  Digest Number 5625[1 Attachment]
To:  [email protected]
Date: Monday, October 4, 2010, 5:15  PM


 



    

And long coats have varying degrees of coat.   Some have a sparse coat, 
some a medium coat (which I think is what  Emiliano has) and some have heavy 
coats, a real fur ball!
 
Gloria
 
 







<<inline: DSC02385.JPG>>

Reply via email to