sound fun, count me and my girls in.


--- On Mon, 10/4/10, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:


From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Chi Exchange
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, October 4, 2010, 6:53 AM








That's a great idea!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


From: Deanna Corey <[email protected]> 
Sender: [email protected] 
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 22:20:28 -0700 (PDT)
To: <[email protected]>
ReplyTo: [email protected] 
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Chi Exchange

  




Hey Everyone...I had an idea!!! What would you all think of having a gift 
exchange for our Chi's via mail.???? I have done this before in other groups I 
am on but I really love this group and I think it might really be fun!!! Maybe 
doing it before things get too crazy for the holidays might be a good 
idea...what do ya all think???? Toys, outfits, homemade items etc...could be 
really fun!!!!!
 
Waggin' Tails in The Dog Park,
Deanna 

                                                             and
 The Dog Park Pack: 
Nugget, Shuai-Li, Bella, Mouse, Myrtle, Mable, Caleb and Maxine!!!
and honorary non-dog members of The Dog Park: 
Stella-Macaw, Stanley-Amazon, Miles the cat
www.joys4toys.com




Reply via email to