Who and how are we going to organize it. I guess we would have to select names 
so if we buy clothes we need to know size, gender etc. So if we have 2 like I 
do then I would draw 2 names? something like that. we would want to make sure 
that everyone that participated received a gift. How fun this will be.
We need to brain storm, or if its been done befoe that would be great. But I 
love the idea and would have so much fun sharing some of my fav. toys, clothes 
with someone else.
Nancy


--- On Mon, 10/4/10, Elizabeth <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Elizabeth <[email protected]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: Chi Exchange
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, October 4, 2010, 11:18 AM


even though im new to the group i would love to do this! i crochet pet items 
and what not... and would love to send them out to other pet owners :)

--- In [email protected], lgoru...@... wrote:
>
> That's a great idea!
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Deanna Corey <myowndogp...@...>
> Sender: [email protected]
> Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 22:20:28 
> To: <[email protected]>
> Reply-To: [email protected]
> Subject: [Chihuahuas] Chi Exchange
> 
> Hey Everyone...I had an idea!!! What would you all think of having a gift 
> exchange for our Chi's via mail.???? I have done this before in other groups 
> I 
> am on but I really love this group and I think it might really be fun!!! 
> Maybe 
> doing it before things get too crazy for the holidays might be a good 
> idea...what do ya all think???? Toys, outfits, homemade items etc...could be 
> really fun!!!!!
>  
> Waggin' Tails in The Dog Park,
> Deanna 
> 
>                                                             and
>  The Dog Park Pack: 
> Nugget, Shuai-Li, Bella, Mouse, Myrtle, Mable, Caleb and Maxine!!!
> and honorary non-dog members of The Dog Park: 
> Stella-Macaw, Stanley-Amazon, Miles the cat
> www.joys4toys.com
>




------------------------------------

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links



Reply via email to