You Guys. You all know this is a scam. Just delete the message. Calling the
police will do nothing except waste their time. Come on folks. We're smarter
than this. Ignore it. Delete it.

________________________________
From: Martha Brooks <divorcedga...@yahoo.com>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, December 6, 2010 8:58:54 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] hi everyone

To the chihuahuas group this is my first time writing to all of you and i want
to do as all of you are doing but the money is very tight but i was wondering
if
i can ask all of you a question well here goes im crying as i write this there
is a woman that said that she had a teacup yorkey for someone to adopt but she
was over in aferica and we would have to pay for the flight for the little dog
to get back here but we dont have the money my boyfriend came up with a little
bit of the money so the lady said ok and she would pay the rest and for us to
send it western union and so my boyfriend did and now if she finds me online
she
signs off and she wont answer my emails and wont talk to me and we still dont
have the dog what should i do turn her in please give me some advise please
martha