Martha

I can tell you this was a scam. never never send money to anyone you do not
know. its all a scam. they take peoples money ...

there is nothing you can do. You sent them money on your own free will. I got
scammed one time sending money to someone for troll dolls and a troll toy
box... $100. (I collect trolls) Never received anything from them, never heard
from them again. Lesson learned.

one thing is an animal that would come from Africa, I believe would have to go
thru quarantine for many days if not months before it can be flown over to the
USA. I could be wrong... but I think I am right.

At this point, there is nothing you can do. I am very sorry for this. :(

Shanna

"My Chihuahua Ricky, Is A Heartbeat At My Feet."

Kavi's Christening N Communion Store
Children's Christening, Communion, Formal Wear + More

http://stores.ebay.com/Kavis-Christening-n-Communion-Store