From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of lcm...@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 11:09 AM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] I've got a new fur baby!!!

Peggy, she is such a sweetheart.  The shelter guessed her age at 2 but we
noticed last night that she still has one baby tooth in front of her permanent
tooth.  So maybe she's a little younger than that?  She doesn't have a puppy
face but more of an adult face.  I'll let the vet make a better guess when she
goes in to see him next week for a check up.  Pics coming soon.

Laura