Thanks Shanna !
Mare

-------Original Message-------

From: Shanna Machanpalli
Date: 1/28/2011 11:10:30 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] I've got a new fur baby!!!

Hi

here is a couple item # for the tags: 180369853855 (double sided) $3.59 Free
ship
180369853855 (single sided) $2.39 Free ship
its called "pettags4less7"

Shanna & Ricky
Las Vegas Nevada!!

My Chi Ricky... Is A HeartBeat At My Feet

Kavis Christening n Communion Store

Visit my eBay Store: http://stores.ebay
com/Kavis-Christening-n-Communion-Store