 From: Cindy Rieger <cindyrie...@yahoo.com>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Hello!

Hi Kitty, (I'm not sure if that is your name? Sorry!)

You have quite a few animals! How do they all get along? I have been checking
at the local shelters and adoptathons for another Chihuahua. I am unsure
whether to adopt a male or female, as I have one of each already. My two get
along great and I would hate to cause any problems introducing a new dog. Any
suggestions?