From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of LuraLynne
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 8:05 AM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Hello!

Hi everyone, my name is LuraLynne, and I am new to this group.  I have also
become blessed, by adopting my first Chihuahua, this past June.  Cocoa was
the runt of her litter, but what a sweetie, she didn't even weigh 2 pounds
when I took her to her first vet appointment.  I adopted her when she was 3
months old.

I have a question though, she is now, almost 11 months old, and she does not
have all of her teeth.  She has her front ones, up and down, and she has
teeth in the back, up and down, but she does not have teeth on either side,
up or down...is this a trait of Chi's?  I don't personally care, because I
love her to death either way, but I didn't know if I had done something
wrong.  If someone would be so kind as to answer my question, I would truly
appreciate it!  Thanks!  I really look forward to gaining lots of knowledge
from this group!

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>