That is about as cute as it can get.

 

Judy Moon, a prayer warrior for Christ

"May grace and spiritual peace be yours from God our Father

and from the Lord Jesus Christ."

Jewell, Mary, Martha, Dakota, Becky, Nicky, Gabby, Joy (dogs)

Dark Angel, Peter, Paul, Leah, Sarah, Tag, Ruth, Esther (cats)

Libby, the parrot

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf 
Of Lynda
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 1:46 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] video - introducing Mr. Toothbrush [1 Attachment]

 

  

[Attachment(s) from Lynda included below] 

I'm not sure this is going to work (or that anyone can open this iPhone video)  
...but I showed Charlotte her toothbrush the other day...is it just me - or are 
chihuahua's the cutest most entertaining dog on earth.?

I watch it when I need a good chuckle... (she has conquered the fear of the big 
bag toofybrush and now thinks it's a game)

Lynda



  _____  

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.1901 / Virus Database: 2109/4748 - Release Date: 01/17/12

Reply via email to