You’re welcome.  We all like to help others around here!

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf 
Of Lynda
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 10:23 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] BEST PLACE TO BUY CLOTHES

 

  

Thanks Joan - I'll take a look. Charlotte doesn't like things that 'go over' 
her head or hooded things...I bought her a little coat that is velcro at neck 
and belly - she doesn't seem to mind it so much (but it's a tad big).  

THANKS AGAIN...

Lynda 

 



 

"I wish my book of life was written in pencil … There are a few pages I would 
like to erase"



 

  _____  

From: "Joan Croft" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 12:00:55 PM
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] BEST PLACE TO BUY CLOTHES

  

www.petedge.com <http://www.petedge.com/>  has nice warm sweaters.  I also buy 
the little tshirt weight hoodies for in the spring/fall.  PetEdge is really a 
site for boutique owners to buy things to sell in their boutiques and so the 
price that you pay is very small compared to comparable at a local store.  The 
clothes are generally very good quality.  The shipping charges are minimal, but 
if your order is not over a certain $$, there is a small order fee added. 

I am disabled and I don’t really shop in Petco/PetSmart except to get the dog 
food.  The little groomer/boutique that I take Dolly & Desi to for their 
pedicures has some of the very same items and they are much more.  The PetEdge 
website shows the price that you  pay, but it also shows what the item can be 
sold for at the shops.

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf 
Of birdylove5
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 7:15 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Chihuahuas] BEST PLACE TO BUY CLOTHES

 

  

Ok - first of all - first time I've been to the main Yahoo page in awhile - 
THAT PICTURE OF THE CHI'S IN XMAS CLOTHES --- ABSOLUTELY THE CUTEST THING!
Ok - .....I haven't been active for a few weeks - so if this topic was 
discussed - I'm sorry.
I would like to get Charlotte used to clothes...little t shirts and such so she 
can go out on chilly days to play - our pet stores have 50% off - but it's all 
winter coats and sweathers. Can anyone recommend a place (online?) that has 
little chi clothes at 'reasonable' prices?

THANKS, Lynda



<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>

Reply via email to