I make what I call doggie stew for my kids.  Now I usually use hamburger,
but I have a large amount of frozen chicken drumsticks.  I was planning to
thaw and then boil the chicken until the meat falls off the bones.  I can
use the broth to flavor my "kids" kibble and then add the meat to my mixed
veggies for a kind of chicken stew.  I might even try to see if the cat kids
would like some.  Got any advice?  Should I add rice or noodles or not?

Judy Moon, a prayer warrior for Christ

"May grace and spiritual peace be yours from God our Father

and from the Lord Jesus Christ."

Jewell, Mary, Martha, Dakota, Becky, Nicky, Gabby, Joy (dogs)

Dark Angel, Peter, Paul, Leah, Sarah, Tag, Ruth, Esther (cats)

Libby, the parrot