 From: Judy Moon <judym...@cableone.net>
To: "Azpekelist@yahoogroups. com" <azpekel...@yahoogroups.com>;
Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com; "Christian_Chihuahua-Owners@yahoogroups. com"
<christian_chihuahua-own...@yahoogroups.com>; "ChristianCanines@yahoogroups.
com" <christiancani...@yahoogroups.com>; "Christian-Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.
com" <christian-chihuah...@yahoogroups.com>; "DachshundLover@yahoogroups. com"
<dachshundlo...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 12:29 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Question on food

I make what I call doggie stew for my kids.  Now I usually use hamburger, but I
have a large amount of frozen chicken drumsticks.  I was planning to thaw and
then boil the chicken until the meat falls off the bones.  I can use the broth
to flavor my “kids” kibble and then add the meat to my mixed veggies for a kind
of chicken stew.  I might even try to see if the cat kids would like some.  Got
any advice?  Should I add rice or noodles or not?

Judy Moon, a prayer warrior for Christ
"May grace and spiritual peace be yours from God our Father
and from the Lord Jesus Christ."
Jewell, Mary, Martha, Dakota, Becky, Nicky, Gabby, Joy (dogs)
Dark Angel, Peter, Paul, Leah, Sarah, Tag, Ruth, Esther (cats)
Libby, the parrot