No, he is not pad trained that I can notice.  I have him in my bedroom when I
am in it and a bathroom just off it.  In there I have a pad and sprayed it with
puppy trainer.  No interest in that at all and I do have his food and water in
there.

I love your suggestions and will try them.  It may take a few days to be able
to start that though as he is such a scared little guy.  He had been in a home
with a two year old and a 5 year old that liked to tease him and I am trying
hard to settle him down.  He was fear biting when he got here.  My husband and
the man that delivered him got bit.  So my main concern was even getting close
to him at first.  Now he seems to trust me completely and is kissing my husband
and even playing with the other dogs so I feel we have come a long way in 48
hours but it is exhausting.  So now that I know that training can be done - he
is definitely a keeper.

His name is not decided yet.  He had a name but we may change it.  I will post
a photo as soon as things settle down here.

Gwen, Casey and the wild one