Courtney, thanks for the info. I checked their site and the foods look good.
.....and No Rosmary!! This is great and now the 3rd company that I found
that has natural food but no Rosemary. I think I may try Gigi on the Adult
Vantage, since that is protein 22%, fat 12%. Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Ground
Barley, Ground Brown Rice, Rye Flour, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Chicken Fat.
I hope the kibble is smaller then the one I am now using. 

I may try the Small Breed on Princess, since she is more active in the
summer, it has Chicken Meal, Whitefish Meal, Oatmeal, Ground Barley, Ground
Brown Rice, Rye Flour, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Chicken Fat, Protein 28%,
fat 17%  



 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: courtney church
Date: 3/29/2012 1:35:37 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] blue freedom dogfood new safe for chis
 
  
i used to feed the Solid Gold "just a wee bit" until they took out the
Salmon and just put in "ocean fish" now i feed Earthborn Holistic Small
Breed and my dogs LOVE it. they also get a raw diet made by Natures Variety
that comes in 1 ounce medalions in a pack of 48 and she gets 2 a day for
breakfast and kibble at night.



From: Susanne Defoe <[email protected]>
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 6:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] blue freedom dogfood new safe for chis

I think you have to experiment with your pups and see what they can digest
the best.  I tried Evo(much higher protein) on our boys and they got
constipated and gassy.  I now give them Solid Gold Wee Bits and Blue Basics
canned food with good results. 
Sue 
On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 11:02 PM, Randi Grennan <[email protected]>
wrote: 
  
 
is BLUE Freedom Grain-Free Chicken Recipe safe for small breeds better than
the non grain free.  I see they have it in the bite size and I like it has
no grain this is what they say is in it 
wasn't sure if the protein is to high
thanks
Randi
Guaranteed Analysis
Crude Protein26.0% min
Crude Fat15.0% min
Crude Fiber7.0% max
Moisture10.0% max
Calcium1.2% min
Phosphorous0.9% min
Omega 3 Fatty Acids*0.25% min
Omega 6 Fatty Acids*2.5% min
L-Carnitine*100 mg/kg min
Glucosamine*400 mg/kg min
Chondroitin Sulfate*300 mg/kg min





 

<<attachment: GIRLS&~1.PNG>>

Reply via email to