Sorry about your poodle. You forgot the link for those statistics.


 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Susanne Defoe
Date: 5/20/2012 9:51:32 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Flea meds?
 
  
I used Advantix on our Poodle mix for years and she did end up with liver
issues.  No idea if that was the cause but I wondered.  Like I said, it is a
crap shoot and I HATE all these pesticides.  There was no reference to what
the study was.  Have never found attached ticks, just crawling ones. I think
they come in the house on him then jump off.  UGH.  The good thing about CHI
s is that they are small enough to comb easily.  Our Scout has long black
hair so I have to comb him very carefully. I am always open to other
suggestions! 
Sue


On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 11:14 PM, Peggy & The Girls <[email protected]>
wrote:

  
That's so interesting...Do you have the link for that study?   I have used
the K9 Advantix for 6yrs straight on Princess, and she has never had a
reaction, never had any fleas, never had any ticks.  Believe me, we have
plenty of those here. LI has a high Lyme Disease rate, in fact most of the
research has been done here because of the deer ticks. I had it years ago.
so I am not in a post ion to get it again, my body wouldn't be able to
handle it. 
 


 

<<attachment: GIRLS&~1.PNG>>

Reply via email to