Sorry, correction, I meant that if it gets on kids and adults it is ok, but of 
course wash off as you would any product.  But a lot safer and the only adverse 
affect would be allergic to the ingredient or some adults and dogs don't like 
the smell, but it fades quickly.

--- In [email protected], "sheila" <dasha48@...> wrote:
>
> I know Sentry did not work for us. A lot I think depends on your animals and 
> where you live. 
> 
> From: Peggy & The Girls 
> Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 6:29 PM
> To: [email protected] 
> Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Re: Flea meds?
> 
> 
> 
>       This was interesting, but it doesn't say that it is safe to put on 
> children, it says safe around children, big difference, but then so do a lot 
> of the other brands. 
> 
>       There are other brands that also use ingredients that work on the 
> nerves of a tick to immobilize it, which can also affect a dog. That is why I 
> wasn't happy with the new formula that K9 Advantix just came out with because 
> it does the same thing. Why when something works good, do these companies 
> have to change it?! It also says that it last for one month, not three weeks, 
> as does the other brands, so I wouldn't reapply it before that. 
> 
>       So does it really work on your dog....no fleas or ticks?
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>       -------Original Message-------
> 
>       From: ouidan
>       Date: 5/20/2012 1:15:06 PM
>       To: [email protected]
>       Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: Flea meds?
> 
>         
> 
> 
>       --- In mailto:Chihuahuas%40yahoogroups.com, "abmattox@" <abmattox@> 
> wrote:
>       >
>       > Hi All! We are going to be located in California for a year while 
> hubby
>       > goes to school and I'm wondering what flea preparation would be good 
> to use.
>       > At home we don't have fleas because it freezes so often they just 
> don't
>       > have a chance, but here... It is a whole different story. 
>       > What do you use and have work well and not hurt the pups? 
>       > Thanks!!
>       >
>       Hi,
>       I used to use frontline plus, but I had a itching reactions and 
> neurological reactions. pacing and going in circles. So i switched to 
> Sargents topical and my chihuahau had tingling feet for 3 days. I called them 
> and they just said wash the feet and or take to vet. A known side effect of 
> affecting nerves. He threw his feet out sideways and limped and couldn't lay 
> down comfortable. !!!. Then I went to sentry natural defense. At totally 
> natural product that kids can even put on their skin. It last about 3 weeks 
> but I feel much better about it.
>




------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to