Good morning Sheryl,  Glad to have you here.  I am sort of new myself.

I have 8 little dogs, mostly chihuahuas and mixes, also a pug and pug mixes.
Most of mine are rescues also.  I live near Wallace, Idaho.

          This is a good group.  Enjoy.

From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Mommabear7772004
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 8:30 AM
To: chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] New member

Hi I am new here . I have 2 rescued Chis and have fallen in love with this
breed ! Sierra came first she is 3 yrs old and is tan with a black muzzle .
Then I adopted Jack he is 5 and is black with white & tan . They were both
found as strays although I believe Sierra was dumped and abused. She has
fear issues . They are in my lap every time I sit down and sleep w me at
night .
I love all the pix of the cuties here and I will send some soon !! I think
Cody Lee is adorable !

Sheryl

Sent from my iPhone

  _____