Yes canines are carnivores but still need
the nutrition they get from veggies and calcium
etc.  In the wild all carnivores do snack
on some grass .  In the wild , carnivores
eat herbivores , who eat only veggies so they
get it that way too .  They eat the bones
And get calcium that way .
In your home they need a varied diet too.
For example , a dog that eats only boiled
chicken day in and day out is not going
to be very healthy .

Sheryl

Sent from my iPhone