From: Charlene <silk_mistress1...@yahoo.com>
To: "Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com" <Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] My white chi and I were attacked by a dog

OMG..........
so SORRY to hear This.
Hope you weren't bitten to badly??
Main CONCERN !! had the dog had his RABIES SHOTS???
Did animal control pick him up for observation??
If there is a question about RABIES SHOTS you BETTER get the series of RABIES
SHOTS that they give to HUMANS.......
you sure DO NOT want to become RABID!!!
Please be sure and follow up on if he had his shots!!
most IMPORTANT!!!!!
PRAYERS BEING SENT TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A GUN AND CARRY IT WITH YOU ANYTIME YOU ARE OUTSIDE!!!
IF ANT MORE DOGS GET NEAR YOUR SHOOT THE BA$TARD...........AND IF YU CAN MANAGE
TO LINE THE DOG OWNER UP IN YOUR SHOT WHERE IT WILL BE AN ACCIDENT SHOOT HIM
TOO........THIS ISN'T MENT AS AN LOL..........I REALLY MEAN IT!!!!!!!!

CHARLENE....Oklahoma
Strangers Are Friends...Not Yet Met
To See GOD's Wonders... Travel