From: Mommabear7772004
Date: 10/10/2012 6:57:24 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Chinese food

Good points Peggy ! I didn't realize
That Chinese food made in restaurants here is still manufactured in China !
My sister likes to buy different dog treats and send them to my crew . I
have told her made in USA only ! She just sent some made by Del Monte and
No Where on that bag did it say made in China ! But I looked it up and sure
enough the they're on the recall list .
Sneaky Del Monte !!!!!

Sheryl

Sent from my iPhone