Well I am in NE Oklahoma
Mare

-------Original Message-------

From: Charlene
Date: 10/11/2012 5:26:30 AM
To: A OL cinnspi
Subject: [Chihuahuas] where are you?

Hello all.......
I am in Bradenton Florida.
I will be traveling down highway 4 south,  and will be stopping on the way
to say hello to Beverly.
We will be staying in a COE camp ground next.

Is anyone else in FL?

I know Lou is and have tried to say hello 2 times but she isn't around.
Maybe will get to say hi on way back north.

We are headed toward the Everglades then down to the Keys.
>From there back north up the Atlantic side of Florida.

Would love to make a detour to say hello to my friends on my group(s).
Please let me know where you are, where I can stop by and meet you somewhere
for a cup of coffee or glass of ice tea.

Looking forward to meeting some of you.........
I will post where I am headed so you will know where I am and we can hook-up

CHARLENE....Oklahoma
Strangers Are Friends...Not Yet Met
To See GOD's Wonders... Travel

<<grad.gif>>