I am in Seattle,  Diana    :)  You are welcome to come and visit 'anytime'.
Do you know that there are hardly any people in my area on this group:(
I really love the information and good communication !! :)

From: Charlene <silk_mistress1...@yahoo.com>
To: "Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com" <Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 7:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] where are you?
I'll get to see you after we get home!!

CHARLENE....Oklahoma
Strangers Are Friends...Not Yet Met
To See GOD's Wonders... Travel

From: "okiem...@gmail.com" <okiem...@gmail.com>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 10:53 PM

 Well I am in NE Oklahoma
Mare

-------Original Message-------

From: Charlene
Date: 10/11/2012 5:26:30 AM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] where are you?

Hello all.......
I am in Bradenton Florida.
I will be traveling down highway 4 south,  and will be stopping on the way to say hello to Beverly.
We will be staying in a COE camp ground next.

Is anyone else in FL?

I know Lou is and have tried to say hello 2 times but she isn't around.
Maybe will get to say hi on way back north.

We are headed toward the Everglades then down to the Keys.
From there back north up the Atlantic side of Florida.

Would love to make a detour to say hello to my friends on my group(s).
Please let me know where you are, where I can stop by and meet you somewhere for a cup of coffee or glass of ice tea.

Looking forward to meeting some of you.........
I will post where I am headed so you will know where I am and we can hook-up........
:-h wave