From: Rita Wien <ritaw...@chello.nl>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2012 5:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Your opinion is desperately needed!

Well said Mare. I agree with you.

Dianna, my Chi’s can bite too, when they are approched by people in a way that scares them. Moving to fast, grabbing down from above towards them etc....
These things are very scary for them at their small size.
Of course it would be best if you would have or still could train your dogs so they won’t bite (if that’s possible) and to be very careful and prevent that they will bite anybody, especially children. You might be in big trouble then, living in the USA. So do what you can to prevent this, but do never ever get rid of your dog(s)!!!
I also think, people and chidren should ask the dog-owner first if they can pet their dog(s), before they approach to do so.

I would never ged rid of (one of my) Chihuahua(‘s) because of this (that they can bite when they are scared). They are lovely sweet dogs and I love them. I’m responsable for them too.

That vet indeed has the wrong proffesion. She doesn’t care for the pets she treats at all. She only cares about the money she earns with it.
Pets are not disposable and the things she said to you makes me believe that’s the way she looks at pets, as being disposable.
Get rid of that vet and never ever give up your dogs.

Good luck with finding a good caring vet! Enjoy your dogs! Don’t cry anymore because of that awful heartless vet.

Greetings from the Netherlands,
Rita

Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 9:25 AM

Dianna
How would that vet like to be treated that way??
He was very scared.
Some people unfortunately become vets or doctors for the money not because they have patience.
DO NOT GET RID OF YOUR BABY!
Get rid of this vet,
Hugs sweetie. Hoping you feel better.
Mare in Oklahoma