From: greatful_n_happiness
Date: 5/10/2013 11:58:15 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Another question

Since Chiquita is small and weighs about 5 pounds, would a baby diaper shirt
work to keep her covered when itÂ’s a little cool. I am working on a knit
sweater for her. Just having trouble with it. But, I figure if I cut off the
area where the snaps go, and she can wear it as a little Tee?

Any ideas?

Portia