The rescued dogs do seem to notice and be grateful to get fed regularly,
snuggle with warm blankies and someone who thinks they are special.

Robin, Dobe Axel CGC, TT, German Pin Ranger CGC, TT, Chihuahuas Alice CGC and
Monte CGC,  MinPins HoneyB, Brutus, and  IMPS foster Jordan

      Www.minpinrescue.org
       Www.chi-rescue.com
Http://chihuahua.rescueme.org/Florida