From: Robin Gordils
Date: 07/21/13 20:26:56
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] My Piper is a mix

I never used pee pads until recently. Alice was about 7 mos old and working
nites makes my sleeping irregular. So I use pads for her. HoneyB and Monte
will use them in a pinch too. Usually my guys go out every 6 hours when I am
home but occasionally I have slept 10 hours on my day/nite off. The smaller
the dog the more often they have to go.

Robin, Dobe Axel CGC, TT, German Pin Ranger CGC, TT, Chihuahuas Alice CGC
and Monte CGC, MinPins HoneyB, Brutus, and IMPS foster Jordan

Www.minpinrescue.org
Www.chi-rescue.com
Http://chihuahua.rescueme.org/Florida

Alice <whiterabbi...@gmail.com> wrote:

I've heard that before but haven't had any trouble house training my
dachshunds.  People like to house train with pee pads.  I don't. I think it
confuses dogs to think they can go in the house and later on they can't.
Bob Barker, my dachshund that died at 17, was taken outside about every 3
hours during the day when I first got him at 5 yrs old. He finally got the
picture.

\
  \   /\                Alice
  (   )    whiterabbi...@gmail.com