We just got a puppy last weekend. She will be 8 weeks old on Monday. What is
the best food to feed her?> Do I need to put sugar in her water? She weighs 1.6
pounds and her parents are both standard size adults. Is this to small of a
puppy or is this normal size?
How much is to much food? How much is to much holding? She wants to be on our
shoulder, chest or constantly being held. Is that normal.
I am used to larger breed dogs. I do have a Chihuahua/Rat Terrier mix but she
is 6. Never had issues with her and she was never this small.
When is the best time to start scolding for potty mistakes? She does her best
on the wee wee pads.
Any other tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Leanne
leanne...@gmail.com