Hi Leanne , congrats on your new baby ! I bet she is adorable !  Her size
sounds good  , and wanting to be held
all the time would be normal too .  That is a very young puppy !  A food that
comes in small breed puppy sized bites
( dry ) would be good .  You can soften it with warm water while she is tiny .
Something like Natural Balance is good
But make sure that chicken is the first
ingredient , not corn .  Dogs are meant to eat meat , not grain .
You don't want to scold for pee accidents at all !  Chis are very sensitive ,
you would likely scare her into having worse accidents .  Pee pads
is a good choice as she is so small .
Give her a small space that is her own ,
With a bed and her food and water and
Pee pads at the opposite end .  You also want to feed her 3 or 4 times a day
while she is so young , small amts .
We would love to see pix !

Sheryl

Sent from my iPhone