In a perfect world puppies would all stay with their mamas til 10-12 wks maybe.
But this isn't a perfect world and in many instances going to a new home is
better than staying with their mothers. I do know they need other dogs to learn
"puppy manners" before they're 4-5 months, but there's no shortage of dogs at
my house.
Mitzi
.