From: Alice <whiterabbi...@gmail.com>
To: Chihuahuas <Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 6, 2013 2:21 pm
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Pup Age

Here's an article I found on the subject
http://dogcare.dailypuppy.com/proper-age-adopt-puppy-1190.html

I didn't know that 16 weeks could be too long for a pup to stay in the litter.
I think 12 weeks is the proper age for me to adopt if I wanted one that young.
8 months for my first pup ever was the perfect age for me although I'm still
reading up on what pups that age should be doing.  I can't tell if the shelter
was right in saying Minnie was 8 months old.

\
  \   /\                Alice
  (   )    whiterabbi...@gmail.com
.(     ).  Sent from my iPad mini