From: Alice
Date: 8/14/2013 5:32:42 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Problems with Pedigree Pet Food

I don't know why Pedigree does t do a recall and get the whole mess over
with.  Natura had a recall this year.  I had bought California Natural by
Natura for Mickey and Minnie.  Glad I bought it before the recall and the
serial number wasn't one on the list I saw.  My 2 didn't get sick but right
after it was finished, I switched to Nutri Source.  No recalls for it yet.
Both love the food.

\
  \   /\                Alice
  (   )    whiterabbi...@gmail.com