From: r.scott
Date: 8/20/2013 2:09:55 AM
To: chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Cody outdoors [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from r.scott included below]

In this picture he  escaped  outside without his leash on.  but he came back
 I was behind him making sure he  went back inside.  he's very sneaky
sometimes.  he is glad to have me back to himself. he seemed jealous of the
female dog when she was here she would jump into  my lap and he would stare
at her in my lap. I've had Cody for a year [adopted him from the shelter in
July 2012].  so he was use to being the only dog.  Robert