Updates:
        Status: Available
        Labels: -Pri-2 Pri-1

Comment #5 on issue 17410 by [email protected]: content script message  
ports don't always work
http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=17410

I hit this today. It is really insidious and hard to debug. I think normal  
developers
would just give up before they figured it out.

Also, it is relatively hard to workaround. Our isolated worlds are working  
too well.
There is almost nothing that will keep an isolated world alive other than a  
DOM
event.

I think that we should probably have our events have similar behavior to  
DOM events.
Once an event is hooked, we treat that as a reference from the DOM and  
don't GC the
world until unload.

--
You received this message because you are listed in the owner
or CC fields of this issue, or because you starred this issue.
You may adjust your issue notification preferences at:
http://code.google.com/hosting/settings

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Automated mail from issue updates at http://crbug.com/
Subscription options: http://groups.google.com/group/chromium-bugs
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to