On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 5:32 PM, Daniel A. White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Well they are already using some MPL code.
> http://code.google.com/chromium/terms.html :P

Hmm.  I think most of the code currently licensed under MPL is kept as
separate libraries (npapi, npsr, etc).  I'm not sure if us copying code
piecemeal from an MPL-licensed project would make a difference.

> An idea from me - allow styling of ui components. Hehe.

Perhaps we should consider UI themes, with functionality similar to how
theme drawing is handled on Windows:

Does WebKit already have and/or is it considering this concept?