On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 12:05 PM, Marc-Antoine Ruel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> What I'm planning is to add "gcl try --patchset 123" to try a patch
> residing on rietveld. Not awesome but that limits the main issues and
> improves usability.
>
> Stay tuned.
>
> We can't open the try server for various reasons.

Untrusted content is one of the reasons why our infrastructure is running in
jail. I think we should just do it, at least for people with commit access.
(If someone has commit access, they could just commit the malicious patch,
and then it will run in all the buildbots, and on many developer machines
inside Google anyways).