OK, here is the contents of .gclient

# An element of this array (a "solution") describes a repository
directory that
# will be checked out into your working copy.  Each solution may
optionally define
# additional dependencies (via its DEPS file) to be checked out
alongside the
# solution's directory.  A solution may also specify custom
dependencies (via
# the "custom_deps" property) that override or augment the
dependencies
# specified by the DEPS file.
solutions = [
  { "name"        : "src",
    "url"         : "http://src.chromium.org/svn/trunk/src";,
    "custom_deps" : {
      # To use the sandbox trunk instead, uncomment:
      #"sandbox": "https://svn/chrome/trunk/sandbox";,
      # To exclude the page_cycler from your working copy, uncomment:
      #"data/page_cycler": None,
    }
  }
]