I have downloaded r9040 tar-ball from the chromium web site and built
it in VS2005
(Before building it, I have removed the previous version completely in
my hard disk.)

But it made lots of errors. - One of those was
'generated_resources.h'.

So, I have looked into it in detail and found that the batch file
'grit_resource_file.bat' is a little weird.
It has following lines in it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:: Put cygwin in the path
call %SolutionDir%\..\third_party\cygwin\setup_env.bat

%SolutionDir%\..\third_party\python_24\python.exe %SolutionDir%\..
\tools\grit\grit.py -i %InFile% build -o %OutDir%

It contains 'third_party\cygwin' and 'third_party\python_24'. But as
far as I know, those are not available anymore.
(r9040 doesn't have 'cygwin' or 'python_24' inside the 'third_party'
folder.)

How do you think about this? And what should I do for building the
project successfully?