As we get closer to something stable, it's helpful to not have real
error messages masked by console spew about bits we don't especially
care about yet.  For example, we currently output this on startup:
  [4635:4635:1130873151532:ERROR:browser/process_singleton_linux.cc(60)]
Not implemented reached in void
ProcessSingleton::HuntForZombieChromeProcesses()

That function on Windows attempts to, during startup, find previous
instances of Chrome that have hung and kill them if necessary.  Maybe
it'd be a good idea for us to have something similar (if it's even
possible to judge whether the other processes are hung) but it is not
helpful right now.

I suggest removing such calls to NOTIMPEMENTED() and converting them into bugs.
A good heuristic is if it would be filed as a low-priority bug if the
code didn't work, then it's probably safe to make it into a
low-priority bug now.  (Don't forget the os:linux label if
appropriate.)

Large NOTIMPLEMENTEDs that represent real holes, like those that will
cause crashes or our missing support for keyboard accelerators, are
better to leave in the code for now.  Use your judgement.