There is one thing though, I don't think hclam checkin turned any Linux
tests red. The linux build was unusable, but the unit tests and layout tests
were passing. It seems like there is a lack of tests here.
When I woke up I reverted his change because it broke Purify on windows and
another unit test on windows, on only 1 bot.  There is a possibility that he
did wait, but did not judge that the tree was red enough to worry about it.
(the unit test did look like a flakyness, and Purify is often slow to give
results).

I learned just after the revert that it did fix the problem with linux.

So, my recommendations:

1. hclam: don't resubmit until you are sure it does not break linux. I'm
sure any linux people here can help you with this.
2. linux people: We need more tests.
3. Everyone: If the tree is broken, and no sheriff is around, please, try to
find what broke it, and revert the change.

If the tree is broken because of a problem with the buildbots, and no one is
around to fix it, you can also page me. (I'll add the email alias to my who
page).

Nicolas