I looked at yesterday Alpha's try run on linux, the try server runs ui
tests and it was green. The mac try slave were dead last evening. I
would only blame poor testing on linux side.

I'm adding ui test&printing tests on modules mac & linux on next master restart.

And oh, please read the 3 lines manual at
http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/try-server

Thanks,

M-A