Hi Jonas,I'm glad to hear that you are interested in helping us improve
Chromium. The project you've identified seems interesting. If you haven't
already, please prepare an application including as much detail
demonstrating your qualifications for the project as you can. It's not
immediately obvious how you would automate the process of creating a reduced
test case, so I'm excited to see what you can tell us.
For more information about the program, check out the recent blogpost at
http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2009/03/reminder-applications-for-google-summer.html
Thanks,
Brian