On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 06:28, Dan Kegel <d...@kegel.com> wrote:
> I suppose the hard part would be
> to teach delta how to do legal deletions from web pages.
> Have you done a proof of concept yet?

I haven't done a proof of concept, but yes, a systematic and
structured approach for the slicing is important to make it efficient
and reduce the number of potential unresolved/indeterminate results.
In the papers I have read, the used slicing strategy does not ensure
legal deletions, but was still able to succeed. Anyway, one the first
tasks will be to explore how to decompose different types of web
resources.

--
Jonas Fonseca